Get healthy, hydrated skin at home and eliminate the need for expensive facials with the Nano Ionic Facial Steamer. Adding a nourishing face steam treatment to your daily beauty routine opens pores to remove debris, oil, and makeup as it delivers moisture deep into the skin.
How To Use:
1. Before powering on the device, fill the device with distilled or purified water. Please fill only to the marked max water level line, as excess water may cause water droplets to be released when steaming.
2. Plug the power cord of the device into a household power outlet and turn on the power switch.
3. After 20 seconds of being powered on, the device will begin to release steam.
4. Place your face no closer than 20 cm (8 in) away from the nozzle and allow the steam to cover the face.
5. When the device begins to run out of water, the steam will become less powerful and eventually stop releasing. If the steam runs out before the desired end time, turn.
off the device and wait 10 minutes to cool down before refilling it with water.
6. When finished using the device, press the power switch to turn off the device.
7. Allow the device to cool down completely before storing it in a safe and secure place.
8. Carry on with your normal skincare routine to avoid drying out the face.