Brand: Jose Eber
This dual-option styling tool allows you to ditch the dryer and infuse style all at once. Whether it’s ‘Wet head’ or ‘Bed head,’ the Wet & Dry Styling iron will smooth and straighten your hair in less time flat while the unique steam feature and negative ions lock-in moisture. Say goodbye to static and frizz and hello to gorgeous hair!
- 1.5” wide floating plates
- 360 degree swivel cord design with hook
- Professional length power cord
- Dual voltage 110-240V
- Temperature 180˚F-430˚F
- Adjustable temperature control
- Suitable for use on damp or dry hair
- Korean tourmaline ceramic plates
- Negative ion technology
- Manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
How To Use: Apply a heat protectant or styling aid to clean, damp or dry hair. With all straightening irons we recommend running a comb through hair before you slide the straightener. Divide hair into small 1- 1 ½ ” sections and run the iron slowly from roots to tips. The iron may make a hissing which is normal; this is the water evaporating from your damp hair. Continue gently through each section and make sure to keep dry sections separate from damp sections as this may cause frizz.